We have a track record of improving student performance.
Our program is run by educators who are skilled in individual program design, teacher supervision and student evaluation.
We expect higher test scores because of our commitment to exceed legal requirements.
- We have provided school partnership programming for 27 years.
- We have served over 20,000 children with reading and literacy programming through Read-to-Win!.
We use a reading and math curriculum that is a combination of short drill exercises, problem solving content area work, independent activities, and uninterrupted reading.
- We use certified teachers, 75% of whom have advanced degrees. We welcome hiring high quality Chicago Public School teachers.
- We offer small classes, allowing for a more individualized tutoring plan and more specific skill tutoring.
- Our skill exercises are designed to be short and structured, with immediate student feedback and individual goal setting and charting. This increases student motivation.
- We believe in a collaborative approach for working with our teachers and provide both reading and math supervision/assistance at the highest level.
No Child Left Behind Schools