We have a track record of improving student performance.
Our program is run by educators who are skilled in individual program design, teacher supervision and student evaluation.
- We have experience providing school partnership programming.
- We have served over 20,000 children with reading and literacy programming through Read-to-Win!.
We expect higher test scores because of our commitment to exceed legal requirements.
- We use certified teachers, 75% of whom have advanced degrees. We welcome hiring high quality Chicago Public School teachers.
- We offer small classes, allowing for a more individualized tutoring plan and more specific skill tutoring.
We use a reading and math curriculum that is a combination of short drill exercises, problem solving content area work, independent activities, and uninterrupted reading.
- Our skill exercises are designed to be short and structured, with immediate student feedback and individual goal setting and charting. This increases student motivation.
- We believe in a collaborative approach for working with our teachers and provide both reading and math supervision/assistance at the highest level.
No Child Left Behind Schools
- Hanson Park Elementary School
- 5411 W. Fullerton Ave.
- Chicago, IL 60639
- Shelley Eckerman
- Candace Kowalczyk
- Theodore Kalogeresis
- Evanston Township High School
- 1600 Dodge Ave.
- Evanston, IL 60204